Thursday, August 6, 2009

frog snails & puppy-dogs tails, thats what little boys are made of.


Kent and I are pleased to announce that we are going to have a baby and that our little bun in the oven is going to be a BOY. His ETA is January 19th, 2010.
The ultra sound was so crazy amazing, i dont know what i loved more seeing our baby or watching Kent. I was a little nervous to have an ultra sound at only 16 weeks because i didn't want the results to change but the Dr said that is deffinetly a boy and that his little man (penis if you will) is the biggest that she had ever seen this eary on.
The pregnancy has been great up to this point. I wouldn't say that i have felt better that ever but becides having to have to munch on somthing every 2 hrs, some gas, and back pain here and there things have pretty much been just like normal.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to go shopping!!! Chris was so excited when I told him it was a boy! I think your baby will satisfy his needs of getting his own little boy until we are down with school!!!! We are so happy for you guys and love you both! Brynlee was excited too! She will probably attck your belly the next time she sees you.

Just the 4 of us said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! did you get any ultrasound pics to keep? You will love being a mommy so much, everything they do is the cutest thing ever!

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

yay! That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you two. You will make such great parents! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything!

Tannar and Maggie Rehrer said...

Alicia I didn't know you had a blog... Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Boys are the best... I'm so excited to see your belly... Put some pics up!